The MoodleMoot will take place from August 17-19 online via WizIQ Virtual Classroom. The presentations will be conducted in both English and Spanish. You are invited to join the presentations before the sessions to ensure that you get the video recordings. After the event (August 20, 2012), you may view the lecture sessions and recordings by joining the MMVC12 course on WizIQ and learn at your own pace.
The topic tracks for MMVC12 are:
1. Moodle for Instruction and Learning
2. Teaching with Moodle in Unique Ways
3. Online Facilitation using Moodle
4. Moodle Tricks and Tips
5. Moodle Plugins, Modules
6. WizIQ VC on Moodle
7. Developers' Corner on Moodle
8. Going Mobile on Moodle
9. iPads & iPhone with Moodle
10. Moodle Communities of Learning
11. Research Studies on Moodle
12. Best Practices on Moodle
13. Innovations with Moodle
14. Mahara & Moodle
15. Blended & Blended Online Learning with Moodle
16. Action Research Projects on Moodle
17. Reflective Practice on Moodle
18. E-portfolios on Moodle
19. New & Innovative Programs on Moodle
20. Moodle Book Review
21. Case Studies on Moodle
22. Technology Enhanced Learning with Moodle
23. Moodle in Higher Education
24. Moodle in K-12
25. Moodle for Business
26. Moodle Compared to other LMSs
Each presentation will be 45 minutes long with 15 min for questions and answers.
You are invited to get an account on this Moodlemoot Moodle website so you can get email notification reminders a few hours before they start as well as the recordings. Please make sure you set your time zone according to your location in your account.
You are also invited to present at the annual moodlemoot for 2012 by filling in this form as as a presenter. Presenters receive a certificate of participation.
Add a Comment